7/23/07

Week 5, Thing 12 (Rollyo)

Rollyo wasn't working very well this morning. Maybe there were too many of us trying to access it at the same time. I am also not having a lot of success providing links to things in my blog. When I use the icon in the Edit HTML, it just doesn't seem to work. Others are using the Compose mode but when I click on that, nothing happens. I have asked for help but no one so far has been able to help me get it to work. So for the time being, I am cutting and pasting the URL so at least that is in the blog. I will go back and try and figure out what I am doing wrong later as I really need to catch up to the week we are on right now. I like the idea of Rollyo especially for sites that are hard to find and you want to be able to go back to.

See link to Rollyo at top of left-hand column

No comments: